It's unbelievable that another year has whizzed by. I think it's easy to forget or overlook the things you've accomplished -- I find it hard to believe that August 2013 marked one year since I moved to NYC! So take a moment to remember all of the things you accomplished in 2013, no matter how great or small -- cheers to an even better 2014.
A few ongoing goals:
1. Speak a second language fluently - continue with my language classes
2. Travel - top of the list would be Peru, Paris or Iceland
3. Have patience - this applies to numerous areas of my life!
4. Exercise - is it bad my fit inspiration is Britney circa MTV VMAs 2001? Is it bad that this is so specific?
5. Live in the same place as my boyfriend! - long distance is for the birds
6. Make more music - work up the nerve to go to a songwriting circle
There's always more, but this is something I always try to remind myself of, and will continue to do so: